Sunday 24 March 2013

Can you help?


Eeeek! Not long to go now until the Norfolk County Council elections that will be happening on the 2nd May 2013. I'm very much hoping that I can count on your support? Thank-you so much to everybody that has been helping so far, we've got a lot of ground to cover so if anybody else would like to volunteer I'd be very grateful. Also, don't forget you can still sign up to vote by post - deadline is the 17th April. This is also the deadline for registering to vote - are you definitely on the electoral roll? It's always a good idea to check! You should hopefully receive my first election leaflet soon outlining the main priorities that I would work on as your County Councillor - the back of the leaflet is a poster, so please feel free to display this in your window. Thankyou x

No comments: