Wednesday 3 September 2008

End of August activities...

August is now over, it really flew by! I had a particularly busy week last week with the street art event in Thetford. On Tuesday 26th - Art / Youth Club day, 3.30-7.30pm, a total of 44 young people over the two sessions! eek! Bury Free Press attended today and took some pictures and will be writing an article about the club which I will post seperately. Wednesday 27th - Interviewed live on Radio Norfolk at 7.20am about the Street Art Event, chatted about the event and then they asked what Olympic sport I would take part in if I was an athlete and I couldn't think of anything so strangely said boxing! Thursday 28th - Second day of street art event, went really well, hundreds of people took part with the painting or just standing and watching. Will post photos and press cuttings seperately. A few negative comments - mainly about it encouraging graffiti, a view shared by some of my town council colleagues unfortunately but there we go!

No comments: