Saturday 26 July 2008

A busy week....

It has been another busy week! On Monday there was a meeting of the Thetford Community Association which was very good, we are now setting up our project funded by the Football Foundation to deliver coaching sessions at the Ballpark. On Tuesday it was the first Abbey Art Club / Abbey Youth Venue session, from 4pm - 5.30pm it's 5-9 years and 6pm - 7.30pm it's 10-15 years, for both sessions we had about 15 children which was great - although very tiring. On Wednesday I was at Fulmerston Church for my weekly Barnham Cross Community Work session. On Thursday in the morning I went to the Town Council offices to meet with the Town Clerk, sign my 'acceptance of office' papers and talk about how things work at the council and then later on Thursday I had a trip to London for my business, I had 30 people booked to see Hairspray and Joseph, the trip seemed to go really well and peopled enjoyed it which was great. Then on Friday I had the day booked off so I could have a lay-in, then I did some business admin work and then went to Newmarket Races with Mum, Dad, Michelle, Jaden, Dan, Mark and Evie for a day at the races and to watch UB40 perform - I didn't win all day at the races and then the last race I put £5 each way on a horse at 12/1 and it came in first so I won all my money back for the day!! hooray. Today I'm off into town to see the Storm concert at Castle Park.........

No comments: