Monday 21 January 2013

Just 100 days to go until the Norfolk County Council elections...!!!




With just 100 days to go until the election, I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to be the Labour Party candidate to contest the Thetford-West Division of Norfolk County Council. I am also pleased that Brenda Canham has been selected to contest Thetford-East. The election takes place on Thursday 2nd May 2013. I would like to get elected to Norfolk County Council to provide a strong voice for Thetford on a variety of really important issues including roads & transportation, children & youth services including education, adult social care and adult education to name but a few. Over the next 100 days I hope to give lots of updates about the campaign, and details about our pledges for Thetford. The important question is; Can you help?! This will be a hard task! There are approximately 16,000 voters in Thetford which is a lot of people to talk to and a lot of leaflets to deliver. If you can help with leaflet delivery, would like to display a poster, convince your neighbours and family to vote – let me know! Will you be supporting us? If so, please sign up to vote by post now! I am hoping to build a team of people to help get myself and Brenda elected - we can only do this with your support, let the campaign commence!! x

No comments: