Tuesday 27 August 2013

Icknield Way / Dane Close Garage Block


Dear Flagship, I am very disappointed that 8 days after I made you aware of the fly-tipped rubbish in your garage block at Dane Close / Icknield Way - it still remains (plus, it had been present for sometime before it was reported to me). I appreciate that you are investigating a more medium / long-term solution but this should not prevent the immediate removal of the debris, particularly when there is a very real danger with the fire brigade and police having been called to the site already. It is not acceptable that residents have to live looking at this sort of mess and the fear that comes when there is stuff piled against your property / fence etc. I will be writing a formal complaint letter to Flagship regarding garage blocks today, in the meantime, I ask that you remove this rubbish within the next 24 hours. Thank-you, Councillor Terry Jermy

No comments: